Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Positive news from negative results!



This morning I received an email from Dr. R, Jackson's Genetic Neurologist, indicating all the testing sent March 15 came back negative. This is great news. For if the testing had produced positive result it would have had a highly negative impact. Positive news from negative results!


I am thrilled with the negative results. I'd like to say that the diagnosis (or lack thereof) matters very little to me, but everyone would know I'd be lying. I'm not sure any parent could ever say that. So I will continue to scour the internet, the library and many other resources for information that may help us help Jackson. I will say though, that while I would like very much to have a diagnosis, I understand it matters very little in the grand scheme of things.

No comments: