Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's been a big week....


























For once let me blog about Ainsley.  Goodness knows she doesn't get quite the print that Jackson does, but it has been a big week (or two) for her for which she deserves the attention.



Two weeks ago (or so) she mastered the art of riding her bike without the training wheels.  Last week she learned (and yet again mastered) tying her shoes.  This week it was starting Kindergarten and then yesterday she lost her first tooth.  All momentous occasions, with much rejoicing and accolades following them.  I can't believe how much she has grown up in the last month.  I jokingly said to her that she is no longer allowed to eat vegetables or take her vitamins.  On some level I'd like nothing more than to lock her up in the tower and throw away the key.  Anyone know a good convent I can ship her off to? 

1 comment:

Jo(y) said...

Congrats to Ainsley on all her milestones!