Friday, October 10, 2008

I hate to brag...

But I will. I rock. No really, this time, I've outdone myself.

I returned from Miami yesterday, tanned, and somewhat rested, to my usual chaos. Jason came home from work and was clearly in a grumpy mood. Noting this, I called him this morning on my way in and asked why he was so blue. He simply said he just needs to get out and have some fun, you know unwind a bit. So when I arrived at work, I was determined to find something for him to do to blow some steam off.

Some of you may know both of the following facts: Jason is a HUGE Phillies fan. The Phillies are currently in the race for the pennant. Game two of the NLCS is being held in Philadelphia this afternoon. So I went on Stub Hub (Ouch!) and bought two tickets to the game. I called one of Jason's closest friends, Scott, and asked him to meet Jason in Philly for the game. Then I called Jason. I could hear the smile over the phone and knew I had hit a home run (sorry I couldn't resist).

So he's off to Philadelphia to have some fun - and I am sure he'll do just that.

1 comment:

Jo(y) said...

Tickets to a NLCS game??? My god, woman! You are truly amazing.